Well, anyway... Every season, I always make some plans. Something like an update of what's going on and some things I'd like to do. Like the lazy update, remember? Well, since I'm on vacations I decided to make a list for this Spring.
And not only about things I'd like to do or try, but also some commandments to stay cool this season (even when I'm not lol) Ok, here it is:
- Relax my silhouette. I'm a bit tired of everything fitting perfectly. I'd love to try a more relaxed and effortless style for this season. Untucked shirts, comfortable footwear... I'll work on that.
- Focus on my illustration. Yeah, I've been having a bit of a hard time posting my illustrations here. That's why I posted this one today. I wasn't really feeling quite inspired to draw anything, but then, it's not only about inspiration but also about working hard!
- Go out. To be honest the only place I go (when I'm not on vacays) is the university. Like really, it's a little bit tiring, I feel like I need to go out and have more fun! Especially since I'm trying to find cool places around town to take photos. We'll see.
- Run everyday. Aahah, I'm not sure if this is going to happen. I mean I love running, but like I said... I'm just too lazy these days, ugh! Okay I know that's not an excuse. Sorry. I'm starting today.
- Buy more classics. The other day I realized I'm missing a couple classic pieces... Like white sneakers for example, I've been thinking about the Adidas Stan Smith these days, they're pretty cool.
- Shoot film. I've been dying to get this camera. It's an instant camera, and I want to have it so badly so I could post some film photos here! That would be fantastic.
Aaaaand that's basically the list for now. If something new comes up I'll make sure to tell you about it :) in the meantime, I'll just try to do all these things. So yeah, wish me luck. Now tell me about you? Anything planned for this season?